Everything a campsite needs!
Generous infrastructure at Santa Monica
In addition to spacious pitches (100 – 120m²) with electricity, water and waste water connections, we also offer cosy pitches (60 – 80 m²) under trees with electricity connections.
- As a highlight, you can also book a 5* site with your own sanitary cabin directly on your pitch.
- Two sanitary buildings with: disability room, baby room, individual washing cabins, washing machines and dryers, as well as a small kitchen (showers and hot water free of charge).
- Swimming pool and children’s paddling pool with sunbathing lawn (open: approx. mid-May to early September)
- Gas depot: We exchange your gas cylinders (steel and plastic) as well as Campingaz
- Camper station
- Barbecue area
- Recreation room
- Kids Club/Animation (on request)
- Playgrounds and “playing by the stream”
- free WiFi on all tourist sites
Restaurant Santa Monica:
Tel. number: +41 27 934 23 23
The restaurant seats 30 guests, plus 50 seats in the “Sääli”, as well as the sunny garden terrace for cosy aperitifs or harmonious raclette evenings. Enjoy delicious meals, of course also take-away, traditional Valais specialities and fine wines from the region.
The Mini-Market is also located in the restaurant. Here you will find groceries, breakfast products, toiletries and drinks.
Bread and roll service:
Our baker delivers fresh bread and rolls daily. Please place your bread order for the next day in the restaurant by 6 pm at the latest. The restaurant and shop are open daily from Easter to mid-October.